- Alarm triggers when the sensor is removed from the merchandise or when the sensor cord is being tampered with.
- System uses back up batteries to secure the merchandise when there is power outage.
- Unique remote-control to ON/OFF and RESET the system at ease.
- Each main unit can secure up to 10 merchandise.
- Special ID code to provide additional security.
- Alarm/ Tamper/ Low voltage is indicated by alarming and flashing LED light.
Able to daisy-chain up to 5 sets of main units using LAN cable.
Control Lamp designed to pick up infrared signals from the remote-control, main unit can be discreetly installed below-counter.
Dimension of Main Unit : W180*D60*H34 (mm)
Weight : 460g
Outer Power : DC6V(AC adapter)
Sound Output : 90db
- Alarm triggers when the sensor is removed
from the merchandise or when the sensor cord is being tampered with.
- Battery Operated.
- Key to ON/OFF the system.
- Secure up to 5 merchandise.
- Available Colour : Black and White (translucent)
- Alarm/ Tamper is indicated by alarming and flashing red LED light.
It works by a 006P/9V battery only, so you can install anywhere
and convenient for exhibition of a few items.
Weight : 114g
Power : DC9V(Battery)
Sound Output : 100db
Alarming Sensors for securing merchandise on display.
"Road Alarm" is an alarm system to alert road users and road workers of hazard at the construction zone.
Warning siren go off when vehicle drives beyond the safe area.
*Control Box (Battery operated)
*50M of cable reel
*3M of Rubber Detection Sensor
Sensor Beams intended to take the stress out of Displaying Open Retail Merchandise, but protect against "Staff Pilfer & Consumer Theft"
Read about the MP-100 by MIC-Protect GbMH (Germany)
Copyright 1995-2015 The High Tech Store Div High Technology International in Association with LOSSCON JP, a Matsuo Sangyo Co. Ltd